Re: Thanks for all the great issues discussed over the past weeks!

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 09/01/02-11:14:38 AM Z

Judy,
     I went thru ArtNews side by side, yesterday, with Art in America, and
am hard pressed to say if I like one over the other, if I had to choose
which one would I choose. The articles are way different, but I do like
ArtNew's layout, conciseness, the way the magazine is organized. I don't
know critics well enough to approve/disapprove of one over the other.
Chris