Re: TAPE FOR END OF FILM HOLDERS

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 09/03/02-05:54:06 AM Z

Bob,

You have a couple of choices for this tape. Calumet sells a tape that
is very similar to the original tape used for the end flaps on film
holders. Another good product for this is plastic coated cloth
bookbinding tape, available through Gaylord. Both Calumet and Gaylord
have web sites. Gaffers tape will work in a pinch but it is not quite
as flexible as you need for end flap tape.

Sandy King