RE: silane

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 09/04/02-02:33:49 AM Z

Keith,

This means that the paper you use contains fogging agents.
The papers used to package photo materials like sheet films or papers have almost no additive to avoid the fogging of the emulsions. If you try to coat a separation paper of a pack of sheet films, I bet there would be no fog after 8 hours nor 8 days.

Philippe