Re: direct duplicating film

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@UnblinkingEye.Com)
Date: 09/04/02-06:50:55 PM Z

Liam Lawless worked out a similar reversal process using Arista Ortho Litho
film and published it in Post-Factory Photography #2. The original,
unedited version of this article is available at
http://rmp.opusis.com/documents/reversal4.pdf. Subsequently I published an
article on the same process, which is at
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/NbyR/nbyr.html.