THANKS FOR GREAT SUGGESTIONS

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 09/06/02-03:59:29 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    Thanks to all of you who has sent such great suggestions. I apologize
for taking so long to send this. I have been insanely busy with both fine
art and commercial work so I am VERY late in responding to all of my
e-mails. Throw on top co-curating another fine art photo show in one of our
best galleries here and I have barely had time to sleep. Well, better than
being bored...yes?
    Thanks again...I will be scraping and taping next week.