point source

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 09/06/02-06:51:58 AM Z

Hello,

I will buy a 1000 Watts MH lamp, iron doped.
See spectrum at http://www.sadechaf.be/sadeen/saden6fr.htm

In order to maximize the "point source" characteristic, I won't use a reflector. I don't mind exposing twice the time.

Does that choice make sense ? Is the presence of a reflector obviously affecting the sharpness of the print ? Any experience to share ?

If not, would a simple metallic reflector plate work as good as a manufactured reflector for UV exposing units ?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Philippe
The beer country