Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 09/06/02-08:09:00 AM Z

It's really unnecessary to blame this on globalization (with which there
are many problems, but many benefits as well). The human race just needs
to stop having so damn many children. It's population and their demands
for wood that make it economical to kill wilderness areas. So, yes,
protect these areas, but stop reproducing.

Pam