Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 09/06/02-10:48:23 AM Z

Pam,

I couldn't disagree with you more; if only it were that simple (seems
to me we whacked the natives here before our population grew too
large). A political discussion, at least one about world economics,
would probably be off topic (unless I dragged digital equipment into
it :*) so I'd be happy to email you off-list if you want to continue
this discussion.

Best -greg