Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 09/06/02-12:57:31 PM Z

Hey, Garry, get real. I can't keep up with you, you're spewing more shit
than I care to shovel. So you win, spoiled little brat. You can go home
tonight full of self satisfaction that you triumphed by being too
ridiculous; but, winning is the important thing, regardless of what you
have to do to win.

Pam