Re: how did you make your darkroom?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/07/02-10:28:03 AM Z

Let's see.... here's how I made my darkroom....

I took the Photoshop cd.... stuck it into the computer orifice.... pressed
the install button... and there it was!!!!

Actually, I thought everyone had their darkroom in a tiny, cramped bathroom,
til I saw Sam Wang's. That really opened my eyes.... so now I am looking at
my son's bedroom.... he could sleep in the bathroom maybe......

Mark Nelson