Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/08/02-11:03:47 PM Z

I'm grabbing my bullhorn and heading for a third world country... I'll find a
hill and shout

"STOP REPRODUCING" ... in the native tongue, of course.

And look at those old experiments with rats, when overcrowded, they start
eating eachother. It could be the cure for starvation though. Although, I
wish someone would start feeding some of the geese here around Chicago to the
hungry... could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Mark Nelson

(the above was all in jest, no flames please)

<< >>Why set up straw arguments? I said stop reproducing, not helping those