Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 09/09/02-03:02:23 AM Z

OK, you say you said this in jest, I'm going to respond seriously. This
is NOT the way it happens. We must feed and succor these so called third
world people, in their homes. Only then, when they become richer and
healthier will they stop reproducing so excessively.

As to the geese in Chicago, that problem, too, is a result of population
explosion, ours. Used to be the geese had plenty of non-metropolitan
places to be; but no more, not for 20 years now. They, too, just want to
survive.

Pam