Re: Cyanotype Success!

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 09/09/02-07:25:15 AM Z

My first alt-photo was a 4x5 cyanotype contact print, almost twenty years
ago. I experienced the same excitement and initial success that you've had.
Since then, I've made countless cyanotype and gum prints. For me, the
thrill and the 'magic' of making alt photos never gets old or routine.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming

"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the
photographer it has chosen" Minor White

> Hey Everyone,
>
> just thought i'd drop a quick note: i just exposed and developed my first
> cyanotypes, and they look really nice. i mean, i will have to do a little
> tweaking here and there to get things down pat, but for a first try, i
> think they look great!
>
> this is very reassuring, as this is my first real attempt at Alt
Processes,