RE: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 09/09/02-08:07:54 AM Z

huh?

you just said:

"good grief, Keith, don't compound the felony -- you're saying
 that I said "the consensus of critics today is that AA is a
'Calendar Artist.'" I've written so many words late at night, I shouldn't
be held entirely accountable -- but I like to think I've done better than
that. I haven't a clue what "the consensus" of critics today is... What
critics? I don't think they, whoever they are, pay as much attention to
the stature of Ansel Adams as this list has this week... but let me
suggest you check the disjunction-- between what I said and what your mind
said I said, and look deep into your heart & say why."

and on Sept 2, responding to Jeff Buck, you said:

"Well, Jeff, I was trying to be kind. To leave some wiggle room for Ansel
Adams as "artist." If we count just the critics of today, I think
the consensus would be "calendar artist," as I believe someone in this
thread already pointed out. I didn't coin the term."

Get yourself some coffee.