Mark it on your CALENDAR ARTIST

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/10/02-06:39:15 AM Z

I believe in the Seattle-Portland area they killed about 20k and in Reno it
is equally bad. Maybe we're on to something here.
But, if you think that pollution is bad, all major cities but for a very few
(San Francisco is one because all gutter water goes through treatment) have
terrible pollution problems after the first rains when all cat and dog feces
are in the water/gutter mix. The toxic levels in surrounding waters is,
well, dangerous.
Jack