Re: The smell of OLD Plastic Squeeze bottles.

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/10/02-06:43:24 AM Z

I try a couple of things Ray . . one is to take a 35mm film can of Sodium
Sulfite to a quart of warm water and let that sit in your bottle for a
couple of days. If not, try a tablespoon of household bleach (sodium
hypochlorite) to a similar quart and allow to sit. After the bleach I'd also
do the sulfite regimen.
Jack