Re: Gum bichromate and photographing the nude, was Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 09/10/02-10:21:09 AM Z

At 10:41 AM -0400 9/10/02, Sandy King wrote:
>Let's get back to discussing something really relevant, like "can
>the male/female photographer who shoots nudes only as a pretense for
>looking at naked women/men really be satisfied with the grainy
>look and limited detail of the gum bichromate process"?

What an inflammatory question! I say, never in a million years!
Only in New York, that is. I say, nudes MUST be printed in cyanotype,
and if you do anything otherwise you are a sexist male chauvinist
mother of all great satans. Only blue nudes, or you're a mere
calendar artist for all eternity!

--shannon