Re: Gum bichromate and photographing the nude,was Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 09/10/02-12:31:04 PM Z

Kerik,

Despite the fact monitors usually do no justice, is there a place I can
see Stuart's work online? I did a google search and came up with a color
nature photographer in the UK so I don't think that's him.....

Thanks,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this