Re: Gum bichromate and photographing the nude, was Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/10/02-01:11:01 PM Z

That's interesting, I was under the impression that gum prints tended to be
much softer and less detailed... maybe I'll try them again then.

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 9/10/02 12:33:31 PM, Kerik@Kerik.com writes:

<< Anyone who saw Stuart Melvin's gum prints at Platypus this year knows
that gum prints CAN be the opposite of grainy and with limited detail.

Grainy and lacking in detail is Old School! : )