Re: what is a collotype?

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/10/02-01:17:20 PM Z

Yes Sandy,
  The name is Black Box Collotype, and they did donate everything to
ASU under the direction of James Hajicek, who I believe is the photo
department head there...Black Box Collotype still operates here in
Chicago dedicated to photo-offset lithography via Creo's Stochastic
technology. I was contracted to supervise the installation of that
system for them.
Robert