New Leica Gallery show

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 09/10/02-03:07:50 PM Z

A new show went up today at Leica today.( The Spirt of New York )
It is a fine show of the city I love.
I have three prints in it. What my be of interest to the group mine are
allt-pross 2 Palladium and one Ziatype. The Ziatype has very cold tone due
to the gold I used. Its a good show top people.I am the only photographer
that Leica rep whose work they have is only alt-pross.IF YOU HAVE TIME
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.
JAMES