Re: Azo - (was printing with light bulbs; Swiffers)

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/11/02-10:23:41 PM Z

Jon:
Yes! Let's support Michael. His b/w work is landscape and beautiful. This is
good news for Azo fans. Here is Michael's formula for printing on Azo paper.

Normal temp water 750 mls
Sodium Sulfite  30 grams
Citric acid   3 "
Potassium bromide, 10% sol. 2 mls
Amidol 8 grams
Water to make 1 liter

Remember, if you cannot fully dissolve the Sulfite, use warmer water BUT let
it cool prior to putting in the Amidol

Jack