Re: printing with light bulbs; Swiffers

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 09/13/02-06:15:37 AM Z

That 'contact printing box' with the multiple switches is called a Morse
Printer. The bulbs were Aargon bulbs used because they produce a clear
white light and have an unfalutering duration of decades, (long life). Each
switch has a reostat to vary intesification like for burn-in and dodging.
Ansel rigged one on the wall to make his mural prints. I have one for sale
with 8 extra Aargon bulbs.