Re: mordancage and dye mordanting

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 09/12/02-10:29:20 PM Z

Yes. Actually, probably moreso. I experimented with that and don't feel
drawn to going that route again. In fact, now I routinely print a couple
extra prints of an image I think would fit the process and save those prints
until later when I have a stack of them and can do a bunch at once. I like
the combination of positive and disintegration.
Chris