Lost post

From: Robkin, Eugene (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Date: 09/13/02-01:01:41 PM Z

There was a recent post with a URL for a photographer using a very large camera to make one-of-a-kind images on direct positive color paper.

I usually don't have this happen but I've lost the post in the digitial woodpile. If someone would be so kind as to send it my way again, I would be most grateful.

The off-list connection would be

erobkin@uwc.edu

Many thanks.

Gene Robkin