RE: Lost post

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 09/13/02-04:30:03 PM Z

Gene-

> There was a recent post with a URL for a photographer using a
> very large camera to make one-of-a-kind images on direct positive
> color paper.

I'm sorry I don't recall the post in question - but, if it's any help, a
friend of mine is making one-of-a-kind color direct positive pinhole images
which measure approx. 75" by 30". (The camera is a trailer which he tows
behind his pickup truck.) His name is Chris Pinchbeck and the web address
for this work is http://www.pinchbeckphoto.com/pinholega.htm.

Hopefully this will be of some use/interest....

Best - JB
www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine