Re: Houston Area Alt-photo gathering - October 19

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/13/02-07:34:18 PM Z

Sounds great about a group of people. We may end up doing it at my
house, since I probably have more room. Ought to be a good time.

Moving is a real hassle. Ideally, you can wait to move the heavy stuff
the day of the meeting, and it will all be done when you get back. I've
been accused of this sort of thing before. Unfairly, I think.

Clay