Re: Houston Area Alt-photo gathering - October 19

bi3@georgetown.edu
Date: 09/14/02-03:40:50 PM Z

Several times in the last couple years, I tried to get together with
Rocky and Shannon on my trips to College Station to visit my son.
Shannon and I had a date set last fall and then a torrential rain storm
upset our plans. Now my son has moved back to Ohio, so I won't be
coming to Texas anytime soon. Sorry I can't be at the gathering on
October 19.

All my best to the Houston Area Alt Printers.

Suzanne Izzo