Re: MODERN AMBROTYPES & THE WEB

From: Ken Watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 09/14/02-01:12:18 PM Z

If you go to:

http://www.cwreenactors.com/cgi-bin/collodion2000/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum
DCForumID1&conf=DCConfID1

And go through the messages you will see a selection of modern Ambro's
embedded into the messages. It is not always obvious they are there but
sometimes someone will talk about that they are posting.

It is also the only wet plate discussion group that is active in the world.
We have folks from the US , Japan, Canada, and UK posting and discussing
there.

It is mostly about Civil War reenacting but there is other interest as well.
AND if you are beginning this is where everyone comes to ask questions.

Ken