RE: Van Dyke Problem

From: George L Smyth (glsmyth@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/16/02-06:01:36 AM Z

My normal coating operation involves coating it once, changing direction and
moving the foam brush over it again, then wringing the brush out, changing
direction, then going over it again, then repeating this in the fourth
direction, in an attempt to ensure an even coating. In the example I only
brushed in two directions, since I was just putting together a test strip to
get a general exposure idea.

I will attempt it again with your idea of moving over it with a dry brush
following the initial application. You may be right that the paper could be a
problem, as I don't know of anything else that has changed in my routine.

Cheers -

george

=====