Re: Do you hear my own horn?

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 09/20/02-12:23:23 AM Z

Every artist is a fool in their own courtyard. Mine looks like the Borgese
Gardens with collumns that rise up above a reflective pool of water to end
without a roof. It looks like an endless support of the sky. But, when I
look at my pictures, others often see a different garden and their choices
from my visions pay for more materials, so I continue because I enjoy it.
There's always something more, some understanding beyond the face of it.

Steve Shapiro