Do you hear my own horn?

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/19/02-11:21:02 PM Z

This was something that struck fear in my. another person who made great
sense was my "Current Geography" teacher in high school. He wouldn't teach
it as what it was supposed to be, "World History." Anyway, he turned to us
one day and said, "Most of you are dead." Whoa, wow. What a concept and why
is that? "Because most of you will not define yourself and you will be
acolytes of your parents personalities . . therefore meaning your growth has
stopped as of now." that put a stress upon me to be serious about what my
potential would be and I've been kinetic since.
I like to think I have now been creative (in photography) for 35 years. And,
I aint even slowed down because there is so much more to taste of life.
Jack