Re: SAFER: MODERN AMBROTYPES & THE WEB (Gasssssssp!)

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/20/02-07:06:50 AM Z

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, David Eastman wrote:
> I understand how unpleasent it is to be talked down to
> and I don't like it either.

I'm up so early in the morning I'm not responsible for anything I say ...
HOWEVER.....

Only a man could get uptight about being "talked down to" and survive in
this world, especially the photo world.

Women get used to it.

For myself, I may have learned the most from my dumbest students. They
don't know what's already true, and....SURPRISE !!

J.