Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/20/02-12:09:33 PM Z

Judy,

Open an image in Photoshop, go to the CURVES adjustment and then click the
LOAD button and pick the curve from Dan's CD....

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 9/20/02 9:18:45 AM, jseigel@panix.com writes:

<< I gather that the step tablet I made with a change of 5 degrees with the
little thingy on every step isn't the right approach for digital... I
couldn't open your curves, however Dan -- in your CD: They were marked
AVC or like that & my %$#@&*^%$#@!()&%^%$##!! new system 9 informed me,
honey we don't recognize that ... >>