Korona 5x12 Banquet Camera

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 09/20/02-03:05:11 PM Z

I was over at Lens & Repro here in NYC and saw the most beautiful Korona
5x12 Banquet Camera, in truely excellent condition. It was love at first
sight, but a love that will never be consumated because I simply can't afford
it after my recent 11x14 purchase. So I thought I'd let others know, in case
there's any interest (hope that's OK)..
   The camera has a new cloth-covered bellows and has been fitted with a
removable adapter that takes Deardorff 4x5/5x7 boards. The front standard has
also been fitted with clever little cam-locks that make it very rigid.
Perhaps best of all, it comes with eleven (11) film holders.

Arthur