Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

From: Kerik (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 09/20/02-03:32:33 PM Z

Repeated cleaning cycles seemed to do the trick. Even after I get a
good check print showing the heads were clean, I run one or two more
cycles and the the banding goes away. Of course, this uses up a bunch
of ink, so I consider it more of an expensive band-aid than a fix!

Kerik

ps The banding I was getting was parallel to the long dimension of the
printout - i.e. perpendicular to the back-and-forth motion of the printhead.