Re: future of the past/ was Re: inkjet neg issues

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 09/21/02-06:23:22 PM Z

        I personally have great interest in the digital negatives
conversations, along with the pyro enlargements and carbon threads...... I
will probably never progress to where I want to be with out getting the
digital end of things together...
       Right now I am at a stand still because I found that my Laser printer
leaves small dark bands on transparencies that I think is inherent of a
laser printer...If I had joined the list sooner I would have saved myself
the $3000 I put into a large format HP 5000gn laser printer and would have
gotten a state of the art Epson...The Laser still has uses but I can not
progress without good digital negative capability due to a unique process
that I have been working on....... so instead of being there I will have to
wait another 6 months to save the money for a Epson.....
       Thanks for all the help....It is extremely important to me....
 John Cremati