Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/23/02-09:20:51 PM Z

Judy:
  Dan B is correct here . . you either need to introduce a curve (fiddling
around is the best way to put it) or take it to an image setter. Since I do
not make negs this way but once or two times a year, it is not my experience
to make perfection a way to go.
  I do know that once you have a 'curve' that works, you should save it and
then apply it again when needed. Perhaps each time you work to create a
negative, you can load this curve and make your digital negative with
consistency.
Jack