Re: weird flare on film?

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 09/24/02-02:41:11 PM Z

Shannon: Something like this happened to me the first few times I tried to
load 7x17 holders. I think that, because of the long/skinny,
vertically-loading character of 7x17-inch film, there is a proneness to
the problem with that format. I've learned to avoid it by holding the open
holder almost completely vertical when loading. Once I get the bottom of the
sheet started in the grooves, I can usually just let go and, you know,
shooooooook, down it goes. -JB