Harrison film tent, was weird flare on film

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 09/25/02-08:15:11 AM Z

Don Bryant wrote

>Clay,
>
>> The Harrison extra-large film changing tent makes it possible, though
>> not fun. I had to use it this summer on the road. They need a terry
>> cloth forehead wiper sewed just above the zipper, though. No crimps,
>> just cursing.
>>

>I used mine last Sunday in The Valley of Fire. While sitting at a picnic
>table changing film my face was constantly being attacked by flies, so
>perhaps a fly swatter is needed too :) .
>
>Don Bryant

I might have trouble using the film tent. For some reason loading
film into holders, especially real big holders like 7X17 and 12X20,
makes me very nervous, and when nervous I break into a sweat. So I
have this ritual of just always removing all of my clothes before
problem of flies and mosquitoes there could be something of a problem
for me to use the tent in public places!

BTW, I think Carl Weese did a review or article recently in one of
the photo magazines on the Harrison film tent. He appeared to be
pretty positive on its use as I recall.

Sandy King