My 2 cents; Genius??

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 09/26/02-04:16:47 AM Z

DEAR HAMISH,
    I haven't tried the film you are discussing but I almost missed a print
deadline a few years ago using Cachet paper because of streaking. I believe
Maco Genius is distributed by Cachet as I purchased the Maco IR film from
them. Perhaps they are using the same manufacturer to make the Genius film
as the Cachet paper which was such a disaster...
                CHEERS!
                        BOB