Re: Normal film for enlarged negatives?

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 09/26/02-06:48:33 AM Z

There are two potential disadvantages in making enlarged negatives
with panchromatic film intended out outdoor use is, 1) the speed, and
2) having to handle and develop the film in total darkness. Use of a
neutral density filter or a timer with accurate exposures to .2 or .5
seconds should resolve the first issue. High B+F should not be a
concern with fresh materials and good technique.

Sandy King