Re: demise of tri-x 8x10?

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/26/02-03:39:14 PM Z

Shannon:

Sounds like somebody is misinformed, or just doesn't feel like ordering
it. Check this link;

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/
f4017/f4017.jhtml#sizes

It's still there, for now. Got a freezer?

Clay

P.S. The Houston area alt-photo thingie is still planned for October
19th. Maps and details will be coming out soon.