Re: Heat is Neat

From: S Wang (stwang@direcTVinternet.com)
Date: 09/27/02-07:03:33 AM Z

Jeff,

As far as getting processing solution for alt processes up to
temperature goes, I would use a heating pad. I have to use one in
winter for silver even though my darkroom is well heated.

If you are trying to warm up the whole space, borrow the metal halide
exposure system from Sandy - it'll warm up the whole room in no time
(right Sandy?) as long as the extra bright light doesn't go to waste
- maybe you can grow some plants in the darkroom as well.

Sam