Re: Irving Penn

From: Jeff Buck (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 09/29/02-05:22:15 PM Z

Geez, I love Irving Penn, mainly the glamor images. For example, think of
the well-known image reproduced by Szarkovsky in LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS,
i.e., a model in black evening gown, standing laterally to the camera,
holding the flower out toward the camera. Only seen the repro, don't care
if it's silver, platinum or crayon. -jb