Re: Agee, Evans, Joyce (non-alt sorry)

SATGRE@att.net
Date: 09/29/02-08:29:20 PM Z

For those in the NY/NJ/PA area of the USA, there's an exhibition of Evans prints
for "Let Us..." at the Michner Museum in Doylestown PA.

On one of the curator's cards, it said that in the original edition all of the
photos were placed at the beginning of the book. I don't remember if there was
an explanation for this.

According to this curator, Evans didn't feel that titles/descriptions decrease
the impact of the pictures.

The show is up until the middle of October.

Sorry this is off topic

Stuart
Ross wrote