re: combotypes

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/03/03-07:41:48 AM Z

This is wonderful info, Suzanne. Thank you.
     I have been reeling all day with the effects of a possible virus as
near as I can tell called "boo" that apparently (I think it was on my
computer) attached a random email address in my file to a random email or
two and sent them out, so if ANYONE gets an email from me that has nothing
to do with the price of eggs, I apologize. The "boo" address was in my
address book, but was not detected by a virus scan. It is now deleted, hard
drive scanned twice, and live update downloaded. Symantec does have a patch
for it in their live update as of today. (PS if anyone did receive email
from me I didn't send to them, tell me offlist).
     Anyway, how fascinating to do the fixing as a way of sort of "split
toning" the VDB/cyano. That's a must try! This is exactly the kind of info
I needed. I have argyro mixed up, so maybe I'll try it with that, too...but
argyro is not as bleaching in the fix, I find. I kept expecting it to
lighten quite a bit and it didn't.
Chris