Re: brownprint question

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/05/03-12:27:49 AM Z

Thanx, Ed and Sandy,
     So, in other words, brown print really isn't all inclusive of those
processes that print "brown" literally, but I assume it does include as you
say VDB and argyrotype? But not salted paper, correct? And ziatype would
be in the platinum/palladium category? And would you personally, Sandy, not
include the modern form of kallitype? I know this is all a really stupid
query but I am just trying to sort out 10 processes, and it looks like I can
divide them into straight iron (cyano), iron/silver (VDB, kalli, argyro,
salted paper), and iron/other metal (platinum, palladium, zia). Maybe that
would be a better way of differentiating than calling any of them
"brownprint" processes.
Chris