RE: another Cyanotype Question (tea toning)

From: Martin Reis (mreis@tafelmusik.org)
Date: 04/07/03-09:25:44 AM Z

Tea toning is something that is very suitable for cyanotypes.
I find it particulary useful to improve under-developed cyanos.
Although there is much control during the process.
Here is a sample:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.web.net/~lukmar/images/Cyanotypes/ArabianTea.jpg"http://www.web.
net/~lukmar/images/Cyanotypes/ArabianTea.jpg

Cheers,
Martin