Re: Film Speed and Negative Development

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 04/08/03-04:48:13 PM Z

Interesting. I was always led to believe that a meter would return the value
for zone V for whatever color card it was aimed at. Once I got that value, I
calculated the exposure for each zone from 0 to X and made my exposures
accordingly (zone 0 was -5 stops, zone I was -4 stops, zone II was -3 stops,
ect...).

Scott
smwbmp@starpower.net